How to apply for your child to attend Normand Croft (September 2016)
Our Nursery consists of:
- full-time provision for 52x nursery-aged children
- 30x place Reception Class
If you wish to apply for a nursery place or wish to arrange a visit to the setting, please contact us on:
Tel: 020 7385 6847
Fax: 020 7610 1054
We’d encourage any family considering a nursery place at Normand Croft to visit and have a chat with our team before completing an application form.
- Nursery applications can only be considered once proof of address and the child’s birth certificate are provided.
Places are offered in the following order:
- Children in public care.
- Children defined as being in priority need within the categories of need defined by the Children Act 1989 or as having an otherwise professionally supported exceptional educational, medical or social need.
- Children who have a brother or sister already in the school at the time of your child being eligible for a place.
- Children who live nearest to the school in terms of walking distance.
- Children whose parents/carers work/study locally but may live some distance from the school.
If nursery places fall vacant during the year we will work closely with families on the waiting list to seek to admit children to the nursery outside the main start dates in September and January provided that it is in the best interests of the child and that the selection priorities have been met.
All children must start a Reception Class in September of the academic year that they turn 5 years old.
There is a very strict deadline for Reception applications, which is early in the Spring term of the year your child is due to start in a Reception Class.
- for children born between 1st September 2012 and 31st August 2013 entry to Reception Class will be in September 2017. The closing date for applications is 15th January 2017.
- All enquiries and applications should be made to Admissions at your Local Authority [LA]. For Hammersmith & Fulham residents you may apply for H&F schools online HERE.
- There is NO automatic entry from the nursery into the school’s Reception Class.
If you’re interested in your child joining us after the start of their Reception year, or if you have any other queries about applying for a Reception place for your child at Normand Croft please feel free to call us on 0207 385 6847.
Primary Admissions – start of academic year and in-year primary admissions
Please feel free to call us on 0207 385 6847 if you’re interested in your child joining Normand Croft either at the start of the academic year or in-year.
We’ll be able to tell you if we have vacancies and, where appropriate, arrange an informal visit to look around the school and discuss admissions.
We look forward to working with you to ensure your child has a positive induction into school life at Normand Croft.